Thursday, September 24, 2020

Online Classes Around Campus


    The University of Kentucky opted for the majority of their classes be hosted online for the Fall 2020 semester. Because of this, I have basically been stuck in my room for the past month. Lately, I have been struggling with being in one place, as if the online classes weren't hard enough. Classes online make it a lot more difficult to actually retain the information that they are throwing at us. I am a very hands on learner and being online for classes has made that nearly impossible. Instead, I am forced to sit at a desk for almost seven hours a day and take notes based on un-interactive presentations. Due to these circumstances, I have had to get creative on ways to not get bored of doing the same thing everyday. I try to mix up where I take my classes throughout the day and try to get outside while the weather is still nice. The picture above is of me in the Jacob Science Building. I had just finished watching some classes and doing some work. I have really enjoyed finding new places on campus to study and even a few restaurants to try.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Normalcy

       Looking back over the last year, our country has had a rollercoaster of events. There has been so many unimaginable things to happen ...